- Wang, J./Schweizer, L. (2023), Effects of human factors on knowledge sharing during Chinese cross-border M&A integration: A dual-case study, in: Advances in Mergers & Acquisitions, Vol. 22, S. 31-55
- Schweizer, L./ Wang, L./Koscher, E. (2023), Long-Term Performance of Technology Acquisitions: The Role of Acquisition Program Diversity, Innovation and Alliance Portfolio Size – Evidence from the pharmaceutical industry, erscheint in: European Management Journal
- Wang, J./Schweizer, L. (2023), Chinese Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: How communication practices impact Integration outcomes, in: Thunderbird International Review, 1–19. https:// doi.org/10.1002/tie.22363
- The Emergence of an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem: The Interplay between Early Entrepreneurial Activity and Public Policy in the Korean Online Gaming Industry, Steven Casper, Marcela Miozzo, Cornelia Storz, Industry and Innovation [published online: 05 October 2023]
- Trust in Difficult People: A Social Network Perspective, Sonja Opper, Na Zou, 2023, Journal of Management Studies [published online: 23 August 2023]
- What Do Employee Referral Programs Do? Measuring the Direct and Overall Effects of a Management Practice, Guido Friebel, Matthias Heinz, Mitchell Hoffman, Nick Zubanov, March 2023, Journal of Political Economy,131(3)
- Why do some entrepreneurs thrive? A network content perspective, Cornelia Storz, Na Zou, 2023, Journal of Business Research, 161, 113821.
- Fund ownership, wealth, and risk-taking: Evidence on private equity managers, Carsten Bienz, Karin S. Thorburn, Uwe Walz, 2023, Journal of Financial Intermediation, 54, 101025.
- Poverty and perseverance: The detrimental effect of poverty on effort provision, Zahra Sharafi, 2022, Journal of Development Economics, 162, 103040.
- Responsible Investment and Stock Market Shocks: Short‐Term Insurance without Persistence, Jana Eisenkopf, Steffen Juranek, Uwe Walz, 2022, British Journal of Management, [published online: 28. October 2022]
- Design and Implementation of a Historical German Firm-level Financial Database, Dennis Gram, Pantelis Karapanagiotis, Marius Liebald, Uwe Walz, 2022, Journal of Data and Information Quality, 14 (3), Article No. 19, 1-22.
- A Pay Change and Its long-Term Consequences, Miriam Krueger, Guido Friebel, July 2022, Journal of Labor Economics, 40 (3).
University Satellite Institutes as Exogenous Facilitators of Technology Transfer Ecosystem Development, Marcus Conlé, Henning Kroll, Cornelia Storz, Tobias ten Brink, 2023, The Journal of Techology Transfer, 48, 147-180.
Entrepreneurs' Exit Strategy Intentions and Their Final Exit Paths, Sascha Hohen, Lars Schweizer, 2021, Schmalenbach Journal of Business Research, 73, 443-477.
Division of labor and the organization of knowledge in production: A laboratory experiment, Victor Klockmann, Alicia von Schenk, Ferdinand von Siemens, 2021, Games and Economic Behavior, 130, 196-210.
Innovation-productivity paradox: Implications for regional policy, Thanos Fragkandreas, 2021, Background paper for the OECD-EC High-Level Expert Workshop series “Productivity Policy for Places”, March 3 and 5, 2021.
An experiment on partial cross-ownership in oligopolistic markets, Volker Benndorf, Johannes Odenkirchen, 2021, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 78, 102773.
Incentives to Discover Talent, Tobias Brünner, Guido Friebel, Richard Holden, Suraj Prasad, 2022, The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 38(2).
Experiential learning for Chinese companies to complete cross-border acquisition: The case of Chinese acquirers, Björn Michaelis, Lars Schweizer, Le Wang, 2021, International Journal of Emerging Markets, 16 (4), 674 -695.
Innovation in emerging economies: How do university-industry linkages and public procurement matter for small businesses, Cornelia Storz, Tobias ten Brink, Na Zou, 2022, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, 39, 1439-1480.
Games With Coupled Populations: An Experiment in Continuous Time, Volker Benndorf, Ismael Martínez-Martínez, Hans-Theo Normann, 2021, Journal of Economic Theory, 195, 105281.
Do preferences and biases predict life outcomes? Evidence from education and labor market entry decisions, Uschi Backes-Gellner, Holger Herz, Michael Kosfeld, Yvonne Oswald, 2021, European Economic Review, 134, 103709.
- Gender differences in social interactions, Guido Friebel, Marie Lalanne, Bernard Richter, Peter Schwardmann, Paul Seabright, 2021, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 186, 33-45.
Middle Managers, Personnel Turnover, and Performance: A Long-Term Field Experiment in a Retail Chain, Guido Friebel, Matthias Heinz, Nick Zubanov, 2021, Management Science.
Market Competition and the Effectiveness of Performance Pay, Pooyan Khashabi, Matthias Heinz, Nick Zubanov, Tobias Kretschmer, Guido Friebel, 2020, Organization Science.
- Whom do nascent ventures search for? Resource scarcity and linkage formation activities during new product development processes, Andrea M. Herrmann, Cornelia Storz, Lukas Held, 2020, Small Business Economics, 1-22.
- I care what you think: social image concerns and the strategic revelation of past pro-social behavior, Ferdinand A. von Siemens, 2020, Journal of the Economic Science Association, 6(1), 43-56.
- Clarifying the boundary conditions of value creation within dynamic capabilities framework. a grafting approach, 2020, Björn Michaelis, Shalini Rogbeer, Lars Schweizer, Zafer Özleblebici, Review of Managerial Science.
- On the economic geography of dual distribution - The case of McDonald's in Germany, Nisa E. Freiwald, Steffen Juranek, Uwe Walz, 2020, Economic Letters, 191, 109140.
- Revealed preferences in a sequential prisoners' dilemma: A horse-race between six utility functions, Topi Miettinen, Michael Kosfeld, Ernst Fehr, Jörgen Weibull, 2020, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 173, 1-25.
- I (Don't) Like You! But Who Cares? Gender Differences in Same-Sex and Mixed-Sex Teams, Leonie Gerhards, Michael Kosfeld, 2020, The Economic Journal, 130, 716 -739.
- Crime and education in a model of information transmission, Darwin Cortés, Guido Friebel, Dario Maldonado, 2020, Wiley Online Library, 91(1), 71-93.
- The role of leaders in inducing and maintaining cooperation: The CC strategy, Michael Kosfeld, 2020, Leadershio Quarterly, 31, 1048-9843.
- Trust the police? Self-selection of motivated agents into the German police force, Guido Friebel, Michael Kosfeld, Gerd Thielmann, 2019, American Economic Journal: Microeconomicis, 1(4), 59-78.
- Gender differences in motivational crowding out of work performance, Volker Benndorf, Holger A. Rau, Christian Sölch, 2019, Economic Inquiry, 57, 206-226.