- To be eligible for the Master Thesis, you must have completed at least 60CP
Finding an advisor
- To find a thesis advisor, you must typically contact a professor yourself. It is sensible to choose an advisor, whose seminar you have attended. The thesis advisor can usually be any member of the professor group
- Master Thesis registration must be done with the examination office. To do so, please visit the examination office during their office hours, which can be found here: https://www.wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de/en/study/services/examination-office/opening-hours-master.html
- There you will receive a form. This form must be filled out and signed by your thesis advisor. The topic of the thesis must be written on the form. After your advisor signs the form, you must return it to the examination office at the next possible office hour for master students
- You will have 18 weeks to complete the Master Thesis. Please note that there are special office hours for the thesis submission: https://www.wiwi.uni-frankfurt.de/en/study/services/examination-office/theses-submission.html
Further information on the Master Thesis can be found in §36 of the academic regulations (see links and downloads).