Prof. Dr. Alexander Hillert
+49 (69) 798-33714
|Link to SAFE webpage|
Main research interests:
- Information Processing in Finance
- Textual Analysis / Unstructured Data
- Empirical Asset Pricing
- Empirical Corporate Finance
- "Stock Repurchases and Liquidity" (with E. Maug and S. Obernberger), Journal of Financial Economics, 2016, Vol. 119, pp. 186-209. Download here.
- "Alphabetic Bias, Investor Recognition, and Trading Behavior" (with H. Jacobs), Review of Finance, 2016, Vol. 20, pp. 693-723. Download here.
- "Media Makes Momentum" (with H. Jacobs and S. Müller), Review of Financial Studies, 2014, Vol. 27, pp. 3467-3501. Download here.