SAFE Professur for Regulation and Stability of Financial Institutions
Prof. Martin Götz, Ph.D.
Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University Frankfurt am Main
Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Junior Professor for Regulation and Stability of Financial Institutions
Jun.-Prof. Martin Goetz, Ph.D.
House of Finance - Grüneburgplatz 1
60323 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (069) 798-30074
Fax: +49 (069)
How to reach us
Journey by car – coming from the A5/A66 (Nordwestkreuz):
- When reaching the ‘Nordwestkreuz‘ Frankfurt, follow the A66 in the direction of ‘Miquelallee'
- After the bridge, keep right and turn into the ‘Hansaallee’ when reaching the first traffic light
- Follow ‘Hansaallee‘. After 300 meters turn right into the ‘Bremer Straße’.
- When reaching the next intersection, turn right into the ‘Fürstenberger Straße’ and then right into the entrance of the university
- For usage of a navigation system: enter ‘Fürstenberger Straße’ or ‘Grüneburgplatz’
Journey by public transport:
- From the central station of Frankfurt, ‘Hauptbahnhof‘, take the S-Bahn (lines 1 to 9) to ‘Hauptwache‘, then take the underground metro (lines 1/2/3) to ‘Holzhausenstraße‘. From there, the university is 10 minutes away on foot
- OR busline number 36 takes you directly to the entrance of the university campus at ‘Fürstenberger Straße‘