Christine Riedmann-Streitz is University Lecturer at the Department of Economics with teaching assignments for "Innovation and Change in the Digital Age" in the Bachelor's and Master's program as well as lecturer in the Master's lecture "Advanced Management" with the workshop "ReThinking Innovation in the Digital Age".
The alumna of Goethe University (studies of Modern German Literature, Linguistics, Philosophy, Theatre-Film-Television-Science, Graecum) has been working as a lecturer for Change & Innovation, Marketing, Brand Management, Employer Branding, Sustainability, Project Management at public and private universities since 2014. Since 2016 she is a member of the Program Board of DUXU, International Conference on Design, User Experience, Usability (Toronto, Vancouver, Las Vegas, Orlando, Copenhagen 2020).
- Christine Riedmann-Streitz (2018). Redefining the Customer Centricity Approach in the Digital Age. In: Aaron Marcus, Wentao Wang (Eds.), Design, User Experience, and Usability: Theory and Practice. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS 10918) Springer. pp. 203-222.
- Christine Riedmann-Streitz (2018). Rethinking Ubiquitous Digitalization. In: Melodena Stephens Balakrishnan (Ed), Rethinking Management. KarlsMagazine – The Magazine of the Karlshochschule International University. Volume 1.
- Christine Riedmann-Streitz (2017). Gibt es noch Marken in der Zukunft? Hybrid Brands - eine Zukunftsvision für starke Marken. Springer Fachmedien, Wiesbaden.
Christine Riedmann-Streitz (2019). Rethinking Innovation in the Digital Age. Keynote at Summer Innovation Campus, UTAD University, Vila Real, Portugal.
Christine Riedmann-Streitz (2014). Markenführung – ein branchenübergreifender Blick auf Management & Delivery. Keynote at University Hohenheim, Stuttgart.
After more than 15 years of international business experience and in responsible management positions of well-known brands in industry and trade, she founded MarkenFactory GmbH in 2010, specializing in Brand - Innovation - Change - New Work in the context of the digital age. She is a certified trainer & coach, keynote speaker, panelist, moderator, author. Her clients include well-known medium-sized companies and multinational corporations from all industries; she advises shareholders, board members and managing directors. Her methodical approach: Empowering People - turning Potentials into Success.
Christine Riedmann-Streitz addresses the following future topics, among others:
- consequences of new technologies for brands and people
- creativity and motivation in the digital age
- brand/customer/user experience from the perspective of the provider (brand) and user (customer, user)
- corporate responsibility (responsibility & attitude)
- „Train-the-Brain“: fostering of HI (Human Intelligence) in the interaction between man and machine /AI (Artificial Intelligence), based on neuroscientific findings.