Please find the link to the publication database [here].
- Poverty and perseverance: The detrimental effect of poverty on effort provision, Zahra Sharafi, 2022, Journal of Development Economics, [published online: 31. December 2022]
- Responsible Investment and Stock Market Shocks: Short‐Term Insurance without Persistence, Jana Eisenkopf, Steffen Juranek, Uwe Walz, 2022, British Journal of Management, [published online: 28. October 2022]
- Design and Implementation of a Historical German Firm-level Financial Database, Dennis Gram, Pantelis Karapanagiotis, Marius Liebald, Uwe Walz, September 2022, Journal of Data and Information Quality, Volume 14, Issue 3, Article No. 19, 1-22.
Underrepresentation of women in the economics profession more pronounced in the United States compared to heterogeneous Europe, Auriol Emmanuelle, Guido Friebel, Alisa Weinberger and Sascha Wilhelm, 2022, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 119 (16).
University Satellite Institutes as Exogenous Facilitators of Technology Transfer Ecosystem Development, Marcus Conlé, Henning Kroll, Cornelia Storz, Tobias ten Brink, 2021, The Journal of Techology Transfer. [published online: 05. December]
Entrepreneurs' Exit Strategy Intentions and Their Final Exit Paths, Sascha Hohen, Lars Schweizer, 2021, Schmalenbach Journal of Business Research. [published online: 23. November 2021]
Division of labor and the organization of knowledge in production: A laboratory experiment, Victor Klockmann, Alicia von Schenk, Ferdinand von Siemens, 2021, Games and Economic Behavior, 130, 196-210.
Innovation-productivity paradox: Implications for regional policy, Thanos Fragkandreas, 2021, Background paper for the OECD-EC High-Level Expert Workshop series “Productivity Policy for Places”, March 3 and 5, 2021.
An experiment on partial cross-ownership in oligopolistic markets, Volker Benndorf, Johannes Odenkirchen, 2021, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 78, 102773.
Incentives to Discover Talent, Tobias Brünner, Guido Friebel, Richard Holden, Suraj Prasad, 2022, The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 38(2),
Experiential learning for Chinese companies to complete cross-border acquisition: The case of Chinese acquirers, Björn Michaelis, Lars Schweizer, Le Wang, 2021, International Journal of Emerging Markets, 16 (4), 674 -695.
Innovation in emerging economies: How do university-industry linkages and public procurement matter for small businesses, Cornelia Storz, Tobias ten Brink, Na Zou, 2021, Asia Pacific Journal of Management [Published online: 03 June 2021]
Games With Coupled Populations: An Experiment in Continuous Time, Volker Benndorf, Ismael Martínez-Martínez, Hans-Theo Normann, 2021, Journal of Economic Theory, 195, 105281.
Do preferences and biases predict life outcomes? Evidence from education and labor market entry decisions, Uschi Backes-Gellner, Holger Herz, Michael Kosfeld, Yvonne Oswald, 2021, European Economic Review, 134,103709.
- Guido Friebel, Marie Lalanne, Bernard Richter, Peter Schwardmann, Paul Seabright, 2021, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization. ,
Market Competition and the Effectiveness of Performance Pay, Pooyan Khashabi, Matthias Heinz, Nick Zubanov, Tobias Kretschmer, Guido Friebel, 2020, Organization Science.
- Whom do nascent ventures search for? Resource scarcity and linkage formation activities during new product development processes, Andrea M. Herrmann, Cornelia Storz, Lukas Held, 2020, Small Business Economics, 1-22.
- I care what you think: social image concerns and the strategic revelation of past pro-social behavior, Ferdinand A. von Siemens, 2020, Journal of the Economic Science Association, 6(1), 43-56.
- Clarifying the boundary conditions of value creation within dynamic capabilities framework. a grafting approach, 2020, Björn Michaelis, Shalini Rogbeer, Lars Schweizer, Zafer Özleblebici, Review of Managerial Science.
- On the economic geography of dual distribution - The case of McDonald's in Germany, Nisa E. Freiwald, Steffen Juranek, Uwe Walz, 2020, Economic Letters, 191, 109140.
- Revealed preferences in a sequential prisoners' dilemma: A horse-race between six utility functions, Topi Miettinen, Michael Kosfeld, Ernst Fehr, Jörgen Weibull, 2020, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 173, 1-25.
- I (Don't) Like You! But Who Cares? Gender Differences in Same-Sex and Mixed-Sex Teams, Leonie Gerhards, Michael Kosfeld, 2020, The Economic Journal, 130, 716 -739.
- Crime and education in a model of information transmission, Darwin Cortés, Guido Friebel, Dario Maldonado, 2020, Wiley Online Library, 91(1), 71-93.
- The role of leaders in inducing and maintaining cooperation: The CC strategy, Michael Kosfeld, 2020, Leadershio Quarterly, 31, 1048-9843.
- Trust the police? Self-selection of motivated agents into the German police force, Guido Friebel, Michael Kosfeld, Gerd Thielmann, 2019, American Economic Journal: Microeconomicis, 1(4), 59-78.
- Gender differences in motivational crowding out of work performance, Volker Benndorf, Holger A. Rau, Christian Sölch, 2019, Economic Inquiry, 57, 206-226.