Mobile vaccination unit at Goethe University: New dates
Following a first date for vaccinations on Bockenheim Campus, Goethe University is now making further appointments available in cooperation with the Workers’ Samaritan Federation (ASB) and the City of Frankfurt’s health department:
- Tuesday, August 31, 2021: Campus Riedberg (Max-von-Laue-Str; path to Otto Stern Center)
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021: Campus Westend (at sculpture Body of Knowledge, Theodor-W.-Adorno Platz)
- Tuesday, September 28, 2021: Campus Ginnheim (car park in front of the cafeteria)
Further dates might be added – please consult Goethe University’s website!
The mobile vaccination unit will operate from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. All students, employees and members of Goethe University who have not yet been vaccinated have the opportunity to be vaccinated, regardless of their place of residence. The BioNTech vaccine will be administered, which requires two doses at an interval of approx. 3-6 weeks.
A registration is required, for the first and the second vaccination separately. Please register under: impf-gu[at]uni-frankfurt[dot]de
Please tell us on which date you would like to come! To avoid excessively long waiting times, registration and appointments are made in slots of 20 persons/hour. Appointments cannot be changed. Waiting times cannot be ruled out if you do not keep to your appointment or arrive late.
Please bring the following documents with you when you come for your vaccination:
- ID card or passport (also required for your registration with the Robert Koch Institute)
- Student ID card / Staff ID card (Goethe-Card)
- Health insurance card
- Vaccination record (if you have one)
In addition, you must complete, sign and bring with you the following documents:
- Medical history form
- Information sheet on mRNA-vaccines / declaration of consent
- Information sheet on data privacy
On the website of the Robert-Koch-Institut you can find the medical history form as well as the information sheet on mRNA vaccines in various languages. We will send you the information sheet on data privacy together with confirmation of your registration.
Goethe University is planning in-person attendance for the forthcoming winter semester – provided that this can be done responsibly. This, university life, society and all kinds of personal contact can only succeed if “herd immunity” is established: Please therefore take advantage of this opportunity to get vaccinated! You will protect yourself as well as everyone else!