Gender & Diversity Actions
We are glad to see your interest in the topic of gender equality at Faculty 02! Besides the commitment to support women inside university, stated by our Mission Statement, there are other instruments framing the effort towards gender equality.
The "Gender Equality & Diversity Action Plan" (GEDAP, in short) is regularly revised and updated by all faculties of the Goethe University Frankfurt, together with the central Equal Opportunity Office. Finally, it is evaluated by the Senate. The GEDAP allows not only to analyze the current situation and the development of the number of women at the University, it also contains planned and existing gender equality measures at Faculty 02. You can download the most recent GEDAP here.
Back up care
The Faculty 02 provides its employees with a support for emergency care. With one day-notice, there is the possibility to register for the care of children between 0 and 12 years of age, at the PME Familienservice. Further information can be found on the website of the backup care of PME Familienservice or in this flyer. Please note that children with infectious diseases cannot be cared for!
In addition to the events offered by the Central Equal Opportunities Office, we also organize events for interested female students and employees, such as "Scientific career for women" or "Money Mindset". You can find an overview of the service on our page "Offers GSR".
- Procedure if there is no childcare at Goethe University
- Important information for parents at Goethe University on the current situation
- Child sickness benefit, sample certification of (partial) failure of childcare , workshops and seminars https://www.uni-frankfurt.de/86570045/ContentPage_86570045
- Central Action Plan for Equal Opportunities of the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main 2019-2024
- Recommendations for gender- and diversity-sensitive language
- Handing for a diversity-sensitive digital teaching
- Digital teaching low barrier: easily accessible digital Formats