Studying in Frankfurt
Frankfurt is not your typical university town, but much more than that. Those who get to know our city for the first time soon find out how metropolitan and future-oriented Frankfurt really is: Discover excellent side jobs, interesting traineeships and fascinating contact and career start opportunities.
- Studying in the most international city in Germany
- Multicultural work environment and cosmopolitan surroundings
- Broad spectrum of sports and cultural events
- Participation in various student initiatives
- Studying in an outstanding setting in the new Campus Westend
Prospective students from foreign countries can find all the information necessary for applying to Goethe University as well as receive advice and support in dealing with problems they may have at International Office.