Credit-Point Courses A - D
COURSE ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor students in their study year of consolidation and specialization (s. PO §8),
- Online registration for the chosen course during the stipulated registration time (30.09.2019 until 11.10.2019). After the online registration for English for Economists Credit-Point Courses has ended, a later e-mail registration is only possible for students of our Faculty who have in the past already successfully completed one of our English for Economists Credit-Point Courses, and, of course, if there are any vacant places available on these courses,
- A pass in the Bachelor Qualifying Test to be held on 14 October 2019 from 14:00-16:00, or a pass grade in the final examinations of a previous Bachelor Credit-Point Course in English for Economists.
TARGET LEVEL OF COMPETENCE
According to the Common European Reference Framework on Languages, the target of this course corresponds to level C1.1
OBLIGATORY QUALIFYING TEST
Monday, 14.10.2019 from 2 - 4pm.
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: Friday, 11.10.2019 at 12 noon.
- Grammar exercises
- Reading passages with exercises on lexis and comprehension
- Short essay in English on an economic topic
All QT candidates will be notified via e-mail of the result of their Qualifying Test.
You will find here a model Bachelor Qualifying Test: Sample Bachelor Qualifying Test.