The SSIX Info Center can currently be contacted by email (ssix[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de) or video at the following times:
Mon - Fri: 9:00 – 15:00
The virtual "SSIX Info Center" can be found under the following link:
You can dial in with your browser (allow access to WebCam and microphone) or use the university's "Vidyo" software. Instructions are available here:
Please note the following:
- The Vidyo session will not be recorded and must not be recorded.
- If someone is on the call, the room may be locked. Please try again later.
- If you are dialing in and a previous call is still in progress, please wait until it is finished.
- Since this is an open consultation, we cannot guarantee that no other visitors will dial in at the same time. If you have to discuss something confidential, please tell the assistant right at the beginning and wait until the Vidyo-room is locked. If you have detailed questions about your studies or problems in your studies, you are welcome to take advantage of the advice offered by the Student Advisory Service.
- The virtual room is only available during the times mentioned above. However, you also can send us an e-mail: ssix[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de