QTEM (Quantitative Techniques for Economics and Management) is an expanding international network of leading universities worldwide. The program focuses on developing skills in analytical and quantitative techniques. The program includes a study abroad experience as well as an internship. The network is supported by international Corporate Partners from the business world.
Details on the Curriculum
The following tracks are being offered:
- QTEM Track A: Two exchange semesters + one short term internship (300 hours and 2 weeks on a consecuitve basis)
- QTEM Track B: One exchange semester + one long term internship abroad (600 hours full time)
- QTEM Track C: One exchange semester + one short term internship (300 hours and 2 weeks on a consecuitve basis) (only possible if students have already spent one semester outside their home country during their undergraduate studies).
At each QTEM Partner University there will be a broad choice of English courses. All QTEM students have to complete a minimum of 50 ECTS credits of quantitative courses during their Master's program, including a minimum of 22 ECTS credits of quantitative course on average per QTEM exchange. The Master Thesis will be written in Frankfurt.
After having successfully finished the QTEM Program and the Master Program at the Faculty the students are awarded the Master degree of the Faculty as well as the QTEM Network Certificate.
- Testimonials by QTEM students, academic staff and our corporate partners
- QTEM Graduation Ceremony
- QTEM: "Where Industry meets Academia", Analytics Conference, HEC Lausanne
- GMAT: practical tips and advice from students and alumni
The QTEM exchange semesters take place at the earlies in the third or fourth semester.
Students enrolled in the master programs Management (MSM), Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Money and Finance (MMF) and International Economics and Economic Policy (MIEEP) are eligible to apply in their first semester.
The closing date for applications is Feburary 1, 2019. Please check the call for applications here.
Room 1.240 RuW, +49 (0)69 798-34624, e-mail
Office Hours: Mon and Wed 10 a.m.-12 p.m.