Money and Macro Brown Bag Seminar
The Money & Macro Brown Bag Seminar offers the opportunity to present your work and to receive valuable comments and suggestions in a friendly and informal environment. Preference is given to PhD students and Postdocs from GSEFM and Goethe University. Speakers from outside are invited to fill the remaining spots. Presenters can choose between two formats:
- full presentation (1h): presenting your paper including (first) results
- half presentation (30min): presenting a research idea, no results are needed
The seminar series will take place in an online format. For each seminar a Zoom link will be provided through the seminar mailing list.
- Questions from the audience are allowed anytime.
- Please give constructive feedback and refrain from insulting language.
- Presenters are expected to participate in other sessions, too.
- Lunch packets ("brown bags") in the audience are explicitly allowed.
Date: Thursdays, 13:30 to 14:30
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Contact: Johanna Saecker, saecker(at)hof(dot)uni-frankfurt(dot)de
|25 Nov 2021||René Bernard||Mental Accounting and the Marginal Propensity to Consume (60min)|
|16 Dez 2021||Alexander Dück||Robust frequency-based monetary policy rules (60min)|
|27 Jan 2022||Jan Radermacher||tbd (30min)|
|27 Jan 2022||Alexander Dück||tbd (30min)|
|03 Feb 2022||Acauã Brochado||Macroeconomics of Fiscal Federations (30min)|