Money and Macro Brown Bag Seminar
The Money & Macro Brown Bag Seminar offers the opportunity to present your work and to receive valuable comments and suggestions in a friendly and informal environment. Preference is given to PhD students and Postdocs from GSEFM and Goethe University. Speakers from outside are invited to fill the remaining spots. Presenters can choose between two formats:
- full presentation (1h): presenting your paper including (first) results
- half presentation (30min): presenting a research idea, no results are needed
The seminar series will take place in an online format. For each seminar a Zoom link will be provided through the seminar mailing list.
- Questions from the audience are allowed anytime.
- Please give constructive feedback and refrain from insulting language.
- Presenters are expected to participate in other sessions, too.
- Lunch packets ("brown bags") in the audience are explicitly allowed.
Date: Thursdays, 13:30 to 14:30
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Contact: Johanna Saecker, saecker(at)hof(dot)uni-frankfurt(dot)de
|27 Jan 2022||Alexander Dück||Endogenous Compliance with Government Measures in a Network Multi-region Epidemic Model under Model Uncertainty (60min)|
|03 Feb 2022||Acauã Brochado||Macroeconomics of Fiscal Federations (30min)|
|03 Feb 2022||Jan Radermacher & Fabian Nemeczek||Personality-Augmented MPC: Linking Survey and Transaction Data to Explain MPC Heterogeneity by Big 5 Personality Traits (30min)|