Master in Finance (part-time)
The innovative Master in Finance at GBS enables ambitious professionals to deepen their finance expertise alongside their careers in an international university environment. In the Eduniversal Best Masters Ranking 2019, the program again ranked first among the corporate finance programs in Germany.
The Master in Finance curriculum offers two specialization options - Financial Technology Management or Risk Management & Regulation - and is thus geared to the special requirements of the market and the high demand for young talents in these fields.
The part-time study program begins annually in April and can be completed within 22 months. Graduates receive a Master of Arts in Finance (90 ECTS CP) plus a certificate of specialization from the AACSB-accredited Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Goethe University Frankfurt.
As a minimum requirement for entry into the program, applicants must have at least a bachelor's degree (180 CP) or equivalent, one year of work experience in a finance-related capacity, strong quantitative skills, and good English language skills.
The Master in Finance program offers
- Broad basic knowledge from academia and practice
- Insight into the results of cutting-edge research and applied knowledge in the two areas of specialization, Financial Technology Management and Risk Management & Regulation
- Highly qualified lecturers from the House of Finance, the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at Goethe University as well as from industry practice
- Job-compatible format and ideal work-study balance with lectures every 2 weeks on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Finance-focused location in the House of Finance on Campus Westend at Goethe University, in the European financial center of Frankfurt
- Access to the expert network of GBS alumni and the international finance community
- Program partnership with the CFA Institute
- Attractive scholarships from the Frankfurt Institute for Risk Management & Regulation (FIRM)
- Studying at Germany's most beautiful and centrally located Campus Westend at Goethe University
For more information please get in contact with the GBS Recruiting & Admissions team or register for one of our Information Sessions which give you the opportunity to learn first-hand about the master program as well as to personally meet and speak with program administrators and faculty.