The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Goethe University Frankfurt (GU) and the Gutenberg School of Management & Economics of the Faculty of Law, Management and Economics of Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU) have established a joint Ethics Committee as of December 7, 2016. It is open to all members of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at GU and of the Gutenberg School of Management & Economics at JGU.
There are two application forms available: Please first check whether your research project is eligible for an exempt status. Please use the checklist for exempt status. If you can answer all questions with "no", please send the checklist to ethikkommission[at]wiwi.uni-frankfurt[dot]de. If you answer one or more questions with "yes" or "do not know", please fill out the application form and send it with the required documents to the above email address.
Members of the Ethics Committee
- Prof. Dr. Raimond Maurer (Dean, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, GU) Chairman
- Prof. Dr. Peter O. Mülbert (Dean, Faculty of Law, Management and Economics, JGU)
- Prof. Dr. Christopher Koch (JGU)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Kosfeld (GU)
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Schunk (JGU)
- Prof. Dr. Ferdinand von Siemens (GU)
- Prof. Dr. Christian Dormann (JGU, Substitute)
- Prof. Dr. Jan Landwehr (GU, Substitute)