The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of Goethe University Frankfurt (GU) and the Gutenberg School of Management & Economics of the Faculty of Law, Management and Economics of Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU) have established a joint Ethics Committee as of December 7, 2016. It is open to all members of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration at GU and of the Gutenberg School of Management & Economics at JGU.
Please complete the application form and send it electronically together with the necessary documents to the email address indicated in the application form. The request has to be submitted before the respective start of a research study. An application will generally be processed within six weeks. In case of questions, please contact the Dean's office of the respective faculty.
Members of the Ethics Committee
- Prof. Dr. Roland Euler (Dean, Faculty of Law, Management and Economics, JGU)
- Prof. Dr. Raimond Maurer (Dean, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, GU)
- Prof. Dr. Christopher Koch (JGU)
- Prof. Dr. Michael Kosfeld (GU)
- Prof. Dr. Daniel Schunk (JGU)
- Prof. Dr. Ferdinand von Siemens (GU)