Downloads Subsidiary Subject
Forms / Information Sheets
Here you can find forms and informtion sheets provided by the Examination Office you might need at various stages of your studies.
The following sheet contains important information about the regulations and general procedure to take exams.
The following sheet contains information on how to behave in case of sickness. Moreover, you find a document, which your doctor should fill out in case you cannot participate in examinations your registered.
With this form, you apply for admission to the Subsidiary Subject's Examination. You have to submit this document in due time only once at the beginning of your studies. You cannot register any exam or take part in exams without an admission.
Here are forms available, if you wish to transfer credits from another university.
The following documents are designed for applicants for our programmes, who want to transfer credits completed before at another national or international university (prospective students, transfer from another university or programme / placement in higher semester):
- Information Credit Transfer and Placement Prospective Students (German)
- Application Transfer of Credits Prospective Students (German)
The following documents are designed for students of our Faculty, spent a semester abroad during their studies and want to transfer the credits completed abroad:
- Information Transfer Process and Transfer Regulations (German)
- Application Transfer of Credits Completed Abroad
The following documents are designed for students of our Faculty, who started their studies before the summer semester 2022 and would like to change to the new examination regulations due to the introduction of the new examination regulations:
You have to apply for the issuance of your degree certificates. Please submit the following form.
You can authorise a third person or party to verify your degree or the genuineness of your documents, e.g. employers. Moreover, you can authorise a third person to pick up documents in your name. Please find further information here.
Subsidiary Subjects Volkswirtschaftslehre (Economics) and Betriebswirtschaftslehre (Business Administration)
- Regulations of 04.12.2007 as revised on 10.10.2012 (PO 2009) - only available in German: These regulations apply to all students who began their studies in the bachelor's subsidiary subjects Volkswirtschaftslehre (Economics) and Betriebswirtschaftslehre (Business Administration) before the summer semester 2022. These regulations will expire at the end of the winter semester 2025/26 (information on expiry).
- Regulations of 10.11.2021 (PO 2022) - only available in German: These regulations apply to all students who began their studies in the bachelor's subsidiary subjects Volkswirtschaftslehre (Economics) and Betriebswirtschaftslehre (Business Administration) as from the summer semester 2022.
Agreements with other Faculties
The following overview shows concluded agreements of other faculties of Goethe University and our faculty of Economics and Business Administration. These agreements auhtorise students of these faculties to take examinations at our faculty that will be credited towards their studies at their faculty, e.g. as part of an elective course (Anwendungsfach).