Accreditations and Initiatives
On January 7, 2005, the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration became one of the first academic institutions in Germany to successfully complete the accreditation process of AACSB International. That makes it the third German institution (and the first in the State of Hesse) to have passed the voluntary process of AACSB accreditation, after Mannheim University´s Department of Economics and the private HHL-Leipzig Graduate School of Management. It is proof of the Faculty´s continous commitment to excellence and optimization of our academic standards.
The AACSB International accreditation is an important seal of quality. It guarantees:
- that resources are deployed optimally in order to fulfill the Faculty´s own dynamic mission, which itself is oriented towards the AACSB´s high standards,
- that economic and business administration knowledge is taught by excellent professors, all of whom are committed to continous professional development,
- that courses and faculty meet the highest quality standards,
- that a continous exchange between students and qualified teaching staff is fostered,
- that graduates obtain the highest educational standards.
For more information about the mission statement follow the LINK.