Your subsidiary studies are subject to their own examination regulations. Your studies are ruled by your Main Subject Examination Regulations as well as by your Subsidiary Subject Examination Regulations.
You will earn at least 60 Credit Points (CP) in your subsidiary studies.
You will find the complete Subsidiary Subject Examination Regulations here.
The following tables are excerpts from the Subsidiary Subject Examination Regulations (Appendix A). They show the study plan for the subsidiary subjects Economics and Business Administration.
Please be sure to read the notes regarding the study plan.
Note: The modules are mainly offered in German.
Important notes on the study plan
The specified number of CP per semester should be regarded as a suggestion. Please consider your main subject modules when choosing your subsidiary subject modules.Recommendation:30 CP per semester in total, approx. 20 CP in your main subject and approx. 10 CP in your subsidiary subject.
- You are not obliged to study the modules in the order or during the semesters indicated in the Study Plan. Since the modules build on each other in terms of content, we recommend keeping them in this order
(O --> B --> P modules).
- All O, B and P modules are offered each semester (mainly in german).
- The offer of semi elective modules can vary each semester.
Maximum study period:
- The Subsidiary Subject Examination Regulations do not specify a maximum study period for completing the subsidiary subject.
- Observe any deadlines (maximum study period) that maybe stipulated in your Main Subject Examination Regulations.
Please be aware that you are studying with Bachelor’s main subject students of Economics and Business Administration or Business Education, for whom other regulations apply.