Semi Elective Courses From Other Faculties
According to the examination regulations of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main for the bachelor programme "Wirtschaftswissenschaften" (Economics and Business Administration) with the degree "Bachelor of Science" of 19.04.2007 as revised on 04.07.2012 it is possible to complete Semi Elective Courses at other Faculties of the University.
You may complete Semi Elective Courses at the follwing Faculties:
- Politikwissenschaft (Political Sciene)
- Soziologie (Sociology)
- Öffentliches Recht (Public Law) (please contact the examination Office at the Faculty of Law befor apply for courses)
- Privatrecht (Civil Law) (please contact the examination Office at the Faculty of Law befor apply for Courses)
- Sozialrecht (Social Law) (please contact the examination Office at the Faculty of Law befor apply for Courses)
- Wirtschafts- und Sozialgeschichte (Ecomonic and Social History)
- Wirtschaftsgeographie (Economics Geography)
(Attention: please find the Online-Registration for Courses on the website of Geosciences and Gepgraphy Faculty)
- Psychologie (Psychology)
- Business Languages offered at the Faculty 02 (see LSF)
Please contact the Examination Office of the respective Faculty for further information.