Semi Elective Courses From Other Faculties
According to the examination regulations of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of the Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main for the bachelor programme "Wirtschaftswissenschaften" (Economics and Business Administration) with the degree "Bachelor of Science" of 19.04.2007 as revised on 04.07.2012 it is possible to complete Semi Elective Courses at other Faculties of the University.
You may complete Semi Elective Courses at the follwing Faculties:
- Politikwissenschaft (Political Sciene)
- Soziologie (Sociology)
- Öffentliches Recht - Public Law (prior consultation with the examination office FB 01 is required)
- Privatrecht - Civil Law (prior consultation with the examination office FB 01 is required)
- Sozialrecht - Social Law (prior consultation with the examination office FB 01 is required)
- Wirtschafts- und Sozialgeschichte - Ecomonic and Social History (prior consultation with Prof. Dr. Plumpe is required)
- Wirtschaftsgeographie - Economics Geography (please find the Online-Registration for Courses on the website of Geosciences and Gepgraphy Faculty. Registration for a semester usually takes place at the end of the lecture period of the previous semester, i.e. students register in the summer semester for courses in the winter semester and vice versa.)
- Psychologie (Psychology)
- Business Languages offered at the Faculty 02 (see LSF)
- Informatik (computer science); following modules: B-PDB, B-KI, B-NLP-DS und B-TTDA (see LSF).
Please contact the Examination Office of the respective Faculty for further information.